Friday, June 8, 2007

Physics...my 1st impression



Before, i just thought of physics as an additional subject or what you call -"the Not so important subject." 'Coz there is biology, chemistry or other sciences that we've studied since grade school. And i now realize how important for us people to learn physics. And well in fact, i will never get to pass college without passing physics!!!!( unless i study an easy course like, fine arts!). Gee... I never realized how important is physics until I reached, 3rd yr. Because, unfortunately, we haven't studied physics as much as we study it now! We go to our physics class and we got out of our class as if we haven't learned anything. Coz we don't really took physics seriously plus sometimes we don't have a teacher. So when we took our exams... we barely even pass. So, it really seems so hard for us to study physics. I hope... I'll focus my studies in physics. I hope so... but I'll really try my best because I know that I'm starting to shape my future. And so... I wanna have a good future!!! ;p

No comments: